In Eloqua certain errors may cause contacts the become "stuck" in a cloud action step. This can happen if there is a timeout when processing the contacts or if Eloqua fails to notify our service.
In these occurrences, users will need to re-queue contacts in order to resume processing
To re-queue contacts still in the cloud action step:
- Double click on the record count displayed on the impacted Sureshot Email Validation
- A window will open showing all contacts in process
- Click “Select All Contacts” on the top left corner of the window
- Once all contacts are selected click move at the bottom of the window
- Eloqua will display the campaign canvas allowing users to manually select a step where the contacts may be moved. We recommend moving contacts to a wait step not currently holding any contacts or a wait step preceding the validation cloud action step if available
- Repeat the above steps moving contacts back to the Sureshot email validation step
Once contacts reenter the step, Eloqua will notify Sureshot services and contacts will be processed as usual.
Users can confirm Sureshot is processing data by clicking the number of records in the cloud action step.
Under the status field, Eloqua will display "Being processed by app"
If you have any issues in this process you may contact your assigned Client Success Manager or Submit a Support Ticket