Create a Sureshot Account
If you are a new Sureshot user you will be prompted to create a Sureshot account before accessing Command. If you already have a Sureshot Account you may skip to Command Account Configuration
- Click "Register as a new user?" on the bottom left of the Login area
- Enter the email to be used for this account. This will become your username for all applications within the Sureshot environment.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click the checkbox to agree to Sureshot's Terms and Conditions
- Click to complete account creation
- You will be redirected to Command to being configuring your first dashboard.
Command Account Configuration
- Click to begin
- Enter the Company Name. This will be used to internally designate this organization in Command.
Note: Some users may set up multiple dashboards in order to monitor separate CRM or MAP instances. Each of these instances will be set up as a new Organization. For your First dashboard Sureshot recommends using your company name.
- Select the record typed to be monitored. These can be adjusted at any time
Note: Command will monitor either Contact records or Company records. Data for each record type will be displayed in specific data tiles on the Command Dashboard. Enabling or disabling the Monitored Sources here will affect which reports are available in the Command Dashboard.
- Click "Create Source" to connect a new source to Command
-A source in Command refers to the CRM or MAP to be synced with Command.
- Use the dropdown window to select the Source Type
- Select Hubspot (OAuth 2.0). Click Next.
- Add a Name to the source that will be used internally by Command
- Click Save
- Command will redirect to Hubspot and the user will be prompted to login using their credentials
- Once signed in click "Grant Access"
- Hubspot will redirect the user back to the Command Setup page
- The new Hubspot account will now appear under monitored sources.
- The user may continue adding sources. Click on the source name to activate or deactivate monitoring. Active sources will be highlighted green
Note: To monitor multiple sources in one Command Dashboard complete steps 5-13. Please note the prompting will vary per source(eq. Salesforce, Eloqua, Marketo).
- Once all sources are selected click
- Click on the circle to activate or deactivate any fields in Command. Fields with a checkmark will display in the Command Reports.
-Marketability Fields: Command will measure these four fields (Email, Address, Phone, Mobile) for data completion on each Contact and Company Record in the Monitores Source's Database.
-Quality Fields: These fields measure specific data quality fields and display the percentage of values in each field (eg. Valid, Invalid, Uknown). To begin running validation checks on your Database contact your Sureshot Customer Success manager or vist https://sureshot.io/data-enrichment/.
-Contact Data Completeness Fields: These are custom fields defined by the user. These fields will be measured for Data Completion similar to Marketability fields.
Note for examples of how these data fields will display please consult the Command User Guide
- Click on the plus sign under "Contact Data Completeness Fields" to add additional custom fields to be tracked by Command. These will be mapped to existing fields in the CRM or MAP in the next configuration step.
- Once all fields have been added click "Next"
- Begin mapping each Command field to the Corresponding field in the MAP or CRM. Command will load all existing fields from the Monitored Sources Database. If a field is not displaying verify the field exists with your System Administrator or contact Sureshot Support.
Note: Quality Fields are custom fields that track data validity for each channel. For more information on Sureshot Data Validation services contact your Client Success Manager or visit https://sureshot.io/data-enrichment/
- Once field mapping is complete click "Save"
- The user will now be redirected to the Command Dashboard. Command will begin analyzing the connected sources. Data will be available shortly.
- The user may access Command's configuration menu at any time using the icon
- Click the icon to select a different organization
- Click to log out completely
For more information on the available reports and features in Command view the Command Dashboard Guide