- Click to begin
- Enter the Company Name. This will be used to internally designate this organization in Command.
- Select the record typed to be monitored. These can be adjusted at any time
- Click "Create Source" to connect a new source to Command
- Use the dropdown window to select the Source Type
- Select Hubspot (OAuth 2.0). Click Next.
- Add a Name to the source that will be used internally by Command
- Click Save
- Command will redirect to Hubspot and the user will be prompted to login using their credentials
- Once signed in click "Grant Access"
- Hubspot will redirect the user back to the Command Setup page
- The new Hubspot account will now appear under monitored sources.
- The user may continue adding sources. Click on the source name to activate or deactivate monitoring. Monitored sources will be highlighted green
- Once all sources are selected click
- Click on the circle to activate or deactivate any fields in Command. Fields with a checkmark will display in the Command Reports.
- Click on the plus sign under "Contact Data Completeness Fields" to add additional custom fields to be tracked by Command
- Once all fields have been added click "Next"
- Begin mapping each Command field to the Corresponding field in the MAP or CRM
Note: Quality Fields are custom fields that track data validity for each channel. For more information on Sureshot Data Validation services contact your Client Success Manager or visit https://sureshot.io/data-enrichment/
- Once mapping is complete click "Save"
- The user will now be redirected to the Command Dashboard. Command will begin analyzing the connected sources. Data will be available shortly.
- The user may access Command's configuration menu at any time using the icon
- Click the icon to select a different organization
- Click to log out completely
For more information view the Command Dashboard Guide